Our client, a leading firm within its' industry, is looking for a .Net Integration Developer to join their team on a 12 month contract in Stockholm, Sweden.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Part of a scrum/project team as integration developer
- Support in requirements gathering and documentation
- Technical design of integration solutions
- Development of integration solutions
- Deployment and post GoLive support
Special knowledge, skills and abilities required:
- At least 5-year experience in designing, developing and testing integration solutions (MS BizTalk and .Net/AppFabric/WCF)
- Experience in MS Azure (Web Apps, WebJobs, Service Bus (Queue, Relay), SQL Server, Storage)
- Basic understanding of ITIL processes
- Sound analytical, problem solving, planning and organizational skills
- Sound verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience in Utilities industry
If interested, please contact Kirsty O'Donnell on +442038051003 and email your CV to email@example.com.