Technical Systems Engineer
- Desired Daily rate
My client a leading consultant based Oosterhout, Netherlands is urgently looking for a Technical systems engineer to work over a 3 month contract plus extension.
system management Windows servers, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Ensure the continuity of the IT infrastructure by carrying out proactive management and submitting improvement proposals.
- Performing (daily checks) - such as backups, SCOM etc. - on the proper functioning of the IT infrastructure.
- Installing and managing (virtual) Windows servers.
- Troubleshooting disruptions related to the Windows servers, Active Directory and Exchange 2016.
- Testing of Disaster Recovery scenarios.
- Performing and testing changes.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in performing these activities in international - and on the basis of ITIL operating - enterprise organizations.
- Good knowledge and experience with Windows Server (from minimum version 2008), Active Directory, Exchange Server.
- Knowledge and experience with network technology such as TCP / IP, DNS, etc.
- A broad general technical knowledge and interest.
- Knowledge and experience with CommVault is an advantage
- Experience with Office 365 management (in particular email) is an advantage.
- Experience with TOPdesk.
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley IT compliancy policies and controls is an advantage.
- Good communication and social skills.
- Pragmatic and customer-oriented attitude.
- Perseverance and stress-resistant.
- Analytical personality.
- Able to operate both as a team and independently.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language, both orally and in writing
For immediate consideration please apply directly or feel free to get in touch at :