- At least 3+ years of experience in developing ETL solutions using IBM DataStage 8.x/9.x/11.x.
- Experience of working in DB2/Oracle/MS SQL Server Databases.
- Work with business team to understand and design ETL solution for requirements.
- Hands on experience in performance tuning DataStage Jobs (Parallel/Server), capacity planning and developing high volume data loads.
- Experienced in developing Sequencer Jobs, routines.
- Good knowledge about Orchestrate commands
- Strong experience in developing efficient SQLs
to query Relational Databases.
- Hands on experience with version control systems like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in developing Procedural Language is a plus.
- Experienced working in an Agile environment.
- Exposure to Banking/Mortgage domain will be plus
- Strong communication skills.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership and support for inbound/outbound data integration (ETL), maintenance/tuning of applications, data model changes, data profiling, data quality assessment, executing and monitoring incremental updates, and working with infrastructure and DBA teams to maintain multiple environments (development/test/production).
- Strong performance tuning capabilities with DB2, Oracle, and stored procedures.
- Strong UNIX and shell scripting experience is required Autosys scheduling experience.
- Must be detail oriented and possess strong problem-solving skills.
- Design, develop and test IBM DataStage Jobs and Sequences.
- Develops scripts to execute and test mappings and workflows.
- Must be facilitating the establishment and implementation of standards, guidelines and best practices that guide the various DataStage and Data Warehouse projects within the organization.
- Able to provide data architecture solutions.
- Strong analytical and technical aptitude experience required.
- Work with migration team and push code changes to production.
- Coordinate and work with testing teams during integration testing phases
- Collaborate with source systems data stewards and technical personnel for data governance and to resolve any data quality or technical issues related to data ingestion.
- Must be experienced on both Linux & Windows operating systems.
- Providing guidance and assistance to team members.