365 FastTrack Engineer OPP Office Proplus
- market rate -
- ASAP 1-2 weeks
As a FastTrack Engineer (FE), your focus is to support customers deploying to the Microsoft Cloud, with special emphasis on Office ProPlus (OPP). You will represent Microsoft in communications via phone, email, and web to assist customers and partners in deploying Microsoft 365 - which includes Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, and the Enterprise Mobility and Security (EM+S) suite. You will have the opportunity to foster positive customer relationships while effectively managing challenging situations and driving customer success. ?
Your key business metrics will be to:
· Obtain high customer and partner onboarding satisfaction
· Drive customer success and adoption of all purchased workloads
· Reduce time/cost to onboard
· Provide high quality data back to the product teams to help drive service improvement
· Reduce reactive support incidents
Key Responsibilities include: ?
- Provide consulting, resolution advice to partners that will improve the customer experience. Offer technical guidance to others and share technical expertise.??
- Work with the readiness and training team to optimize the curriculum, reducing the delivery time requirement or to enhance the material.
- Analyze, develop and communicate key Onboarding process and technology improvement feedback for the FastTrack Center end to end process (Onboarding, Migration and Adoption).
Required Qualifications Include:
· Deep technical proficiency in Office ProPlus deployment.
· Cloud competency: Experience articulating to customers why the cloud and Windows 10, Office 365, and EM+S is a transformational industry change.
· Proven ability to work virtually.
· Communication Skills – Spoken and written English (including technical writing). Demonstrate how to effectively drive recommendations and land priorities across customers, partners, senior executives and across organizational boundaries. Ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or equivalent’s experience.
Experience: Technical Consulting experience, or Support experience in a second or third tier role.
More informantion is available on application.Apply now