Appway UI/UX developer
- 800 CHF per day
Overview of business area or project:
Within the area of Digitalization CH on the Swiss IT platform we are building End to End fully digital processes of client onboarding and product activations. The client is able to on-board and purchase a new banking package fully paperless and within few minutes, choosing if she/he wants to do it in a Credit Suisse branch or in self-service mode from home. The Digital Workflow Team is building such onboarding/activation processes based on Appway BPM system.
The main function is a User Interface (UI/UX) developer implementing and extending features of Appway processes.
· Design and implement CS User Experience vision within Appway Technology, using the Appway 7 design principles
· Migrate existing functionalities and screens onto new UI/UX concepts
· Optimize Screen performance by understanding rendering phases and AJAX concepts of partial screen refresh
· Solid knowhow of Appway 6 UI/UX concepts and respective legacy UI definitions like CSS/stylesheets is needed
· Modify existing Appway process software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware/infrastructure and improve performance.
· Analyse user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
· Define Stories in Agile approach, implement functionalities, test and write test scripts for adhering a full ‘Definition of Done’
· Proactively fix bug’s in case of tickets assigned to the team.
· Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
Overview of the department / team (team size, backgrounds, personalities …):
Member of Appway scrum team (6-8 people) acting as scrum team member (DevOps-Member) writing stories, developing features/functionalities, test and writing test scripts according to the team’s scrum master and product owner. Overall embedded in the Digital Workflow program consisting of 9 Scrum teams onsite/offshore and nearshore.
Challenges Contractor will be facing in this role:
Able to cope with a steep learning curve, understanding Product Owners feature descriptions and transferring it into code design and implementation. Able to work under pressure and within a highly interacting dev team.
Essentials Skills and Qualifications:
1. Strong knowledge of HTML and stylesheets/CSS as part of a Front-end oriented background
2. Solid knowhow on AJAX and screen performance optimization
3. Strong experience in general Java development and OO principles
4. 1-2 years of experience as Appway, focus on UI/UX
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
Strong knowledge of application and software development on the Appway platform.
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent training required.