AX Project Manager
Due to rapid development and achievements within the business, my client is looking to increase its team to ensure its customers receive the best attention.
My client is a multi-national business that have been operating for over 20 years. They are market leaders in the AX world and specialise in supporting and implementing CRM & ERM solutions via Microsoft Dynamics 365 to multinational enterprises.
• Spearheading the planning and implementation of projects
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, risks, goals and deliverables
• Outline project plans
• Lead project staff
• Take control of project budget
• Liaising with stakeholders on a regular regarding project progress and reports
• Successfully manage project changes.
Essential skills and knowledge:-
• Minimum of 5 years experience of hands-on software implementation with ERP Solutions
• A strong knowledge of methodology and ERP software implementation project life cycles.
• Proven success on delivering intricate large scale projects on time and within budget.
Nice to have:-
• PMP Certifications
• At least 5 years of PQE
• University degree
• At least two full lifecycle Microsoft Dynamics AX implementation projects
• Microsoft’s SureStep implementation methodology experience
• At least 1 year of experience with Dynamics AX
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX2012
• Retail / rental /service background
• Commercial knowledge
• f2f experience
• Good problem solving skills
• Decision-making ability
• Leadership skills
• Team work
• Strong negotiator
A mixture of office based (multiple locations across the UK) and on-site customer working. At least 4 days out the office on site.
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW SLOTS SO PLEASE GET IN CONTACT ASAP.Apply now