Big Data Analyst - London - 6 month + extension
Our client is seeking a Big Data Analyst to join their team in London for an initial six month contract. Their goal is to apply machine learning and artificial intelligence techniques to build a data driven company to better meet customer’s needs.
- This role will work with Data Scientists and Data Engineers to support the generation of actionable insights; developing models that answer business questions and generate new commercial opportunities.
- The Big Data Analyst will manipulate, analyse and interpret complex data sets; presenting their findings clearly and accessibly, in the form of reports and spoken communications with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Relevant higher education degree in Studied Statistics, Physics, Maths, Engineering, Econometrics, Macroeconomics or any other relevant field.
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, SAS and SPSS (essential)
- Experience in Big Data Tools such as R, Python and Hadoop/ Hive/ Impala
If you are interested in this Big Data Analyst opportuntiy, please contact Kirsty on +44 203 805 1003 and email your cv to email@example.com.