LANDWEHR L1 - Business Analyst LANDWEHR L1 Fluent German speaker
LANDWEHR L1 Business Analyst – Fluent German speaker – 6 month rolling contract LANDWEHR L1 Eschborn
Business Analyst – Fluent German speaker – 6 month rolling contract LANDWEHR L1 Eschborn
Business Analyst – Fluent German 6 months rolling based in Eschborn
• Bilingual in German and English
• Build and drive relationships with business owners and have visibility of the challenges specific to respective functional area/ product.
• Ensure all projects have appropriate documentation established, including Business cases and Requirements documentation; facilitates associated support activities with both IT and the business
• Resolve Incidents and SRs related to assigned functional areas
• Flag and review changes in requirement scope in the change control process
• Discuss, analyse and document project requirements with business owners
• Provide estimate / feedback on requirements gathering plan for the project
• Communicate and ensure appropriate understanding of requirements by development team and provide ongoing requirements clarifications to development team
• Establish and manage the strategic direction of the functional areas/ products (for example, Front Office, Mid office and Back Office) consistent with the clients short and long term objectives
• Ensure compliance to government regulations/ legislations for business processes and suggest changes as required.
• Participate in sprint / delivery reviews to ensure all requirements are met
• Periodic status reporting as required
• Communicate with the clients / vendor stakeholders as required
• Ensure high quality and timely project delivery according to the agreed delivery processes and service levels.
For more information please call Dilan on 0207 324 1795 or email Dilan@Next-Ventures.comApply now