Business Technology Business Analyst -TIBCO Spotfire BI - Start ASAP
- 700-800 per day all inc
This resource request is for a Business Analyst within the Business Technology group for a reporting and visualization tool (Spotfire) implementation. The individual will be responsible for the following requirements assessment and solution design activities :
- Strong business analyst experience within regulated industries for a considerable period of time (10+ years), preferably within pharmaceuticals/life sciences/chemicals
- Ability to establish and promote an effective project governance structure
- Detail oriented individual, who is closely involved and understands the business needs, scope and deliverables to be executed by the project
- High quality standards for all required BA deliverables and rigorousness in the approach to delivering the project
- Ability to define and adjust business processes by leveraging design thinking and other requirements elicitation techniques to best capture business needs.
- Collaborative working approach, willingness to engage stakeholders on a consistent basis to build ongoing relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both one on one, and in larger groups.
- Ability to work in projects and environments that are unstructured- the individual must be capable of establishing his own working patterns and bringing structure to projects where there are multiple parties involved and where roles are not always defined from the start
- Capable of working with third party vendors and SME’s to deliver POCs and other study or BA project activities.
- Strong sense of accountability to the BA role
- Experience in capacity and financial planning of projects
- Demonstrated track record of efficiently and effectively managing a project
Project specific requirements:
- Proven specialist knowledge of clinical development business processes development e.g. Regulatory Affairs, BioStats, Drug Safety, Clinical Operations
- Extensive knowledge on technologies and trends related to Research and Development including big data, advanced analytics and Internet of Things
- Prior experience in completing a full computerized systems validation and testing methodology with awareness of the risks, issues, complications, and activities involved in these processes
- Prior data visualization and analytics knowledge with experiences leveraging Spotfire