- Good rates
- January 2018
My client is building a Big Data Platform with intention to transform Regulatory and Compliance department and processes. The opportunity is to build and maintain a big data platform. In addition, you will help to operate Palantir Foundry running on a Cloudera Hadoop Farm. My client is adding multiple terabytes of data each day and the data scientists crunch through them with the help of Palantir Big Data technology.
The successful applicant will be responsible for deploying, automating, maintaining, troubleshooting and improving the systems that keep the backend infrastructure running smoothly. The role requires you to have hands-on technical experience and a can-do approach towards environment automation / management and continuous improvement.
• At least of 5 years of experience in Cloudera Hadoop
• Prior experience in Production Support
• Good knowledge of working in Banking or Financial Services
• Good experience in UNIX/ Windows servers
• Exposure to SQL syntax (select, joins, deletes) / databases
• Quick problem solving ability
• Used to work in an international and multicultural settings
• Good communication skills in English, German is an additional asset
· Experience in coordinating with different stakeholders from IT and Business side
· ”Hadoop and Big Data” based tools and technologies along with Java applications
· Experience with Palantir is a plus
Please call Stuart Holman on +44 203 0533 722 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now