My client a leader in its field is urgently looking for a Cyber security engineer- endpoint security operator to work in Munich over a 6-12 Month contract.
Job Description :
- The job holder is working as cyber security engineer endpoint security operator (f/m) and is responsible for the following tasks:
- Define technical architecture documents, describing the deployment and integration of the tools mentioned under tool knowledge in enterprise environmen This includes:Stating which given requirements can be fullfilled by which product.
- Create architecture document including business architecture and technical architecture using e.g. use cases, logical views, information driven views, views interface, component views, etc.
- Describing how to connect the products into enterprise environment e.g. backup functionality.
- recovery concept, capacity plan, plan availability, security monitoring services, identity management, etc.
- Define a test plan, setup a test environment and conduct test cases in a proof of concept environment, which shows the capabilities of the products selected and their integration into the overall environment
The ideal candidate should have at least 2 years experience working with:
- At least 2 years experience with Sophos, Invincea, Windows app locker
- FireEye host is required
- English (Fluent)
- German (Beneficial)
For immediate condiseration please get in touch directly at :