Cyber Security Solution Architect - ICS / SCADA
- Desirable Hourly rate
My client a highly recrognised UK consultancy is urgently looking for a Cyber Security Solution Architect - Industrial Controlled Systems.
The role will be working in the cyber security team as a competent and experienced senior security architect responsible for assessing, developing and delivering complex and innovative solutions whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks for our clients.
The successful candidate will :
· have an interest in developing organisations’ security and protecting their business;
· be energised by the opportunity to work flexibly to deliver innovative security solutions utilising a range of capabilities;
· have good communication skills (written and verbal) allowing them to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences from the plant floor up to the boardroom;
· have strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
· be able to demonstrate industrial control systems (PLC, HMI, SCADA & DCS) experience, both hands on and from a design perspective;
· have a deep technical knowledge of networking gained in a hands on environment
· ideally have knowledge of multiple operating systems including Windows and Linux/UNIX and have hands on experience of carrying out at least basic system administrator functions;
· Ideally have experience with one or more security practices and technologies such as risk or vulnerability assessments, antivirus software, firewalls, intrusion detection systems, centralised alert logging and monitoring etc.
· ideally have a working knowledge of any of the following: ISA95/IEC62264, ISA99/IEC62443, IEC 62443/ISA 99, NIST SP 800-82, CPNI Secure ICS Guidance;
• Expert in developing security strategies road maps and able to implement strategies from beginning to end
• Expert understanding of security architecture best practices, standards and frameworks
• Strong experience around ICS/SCADA network infrastructures and experience in design and architecture reviews, secure software development and risk assessments
• Knowledge of networking protocols, cryptography, enterprise database technologies, enterprise infrastructure and platform technology, cloud technology
• Strong knowledge of the security service providers and vendors in the market place.
• C-level experience, able to initiate, develop and challenge thought leadership in in all areas of security.
• Assisting clients in reviewing the technical effectiveness of security solutions. Implementing secure system development life cycles and reviewing and developing appropriate security architectures.
• Experience working in both Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
• Experience securing continuous integration approaches.
• Ability to perform code and architecture reviews and participate in technical decision processes.
• Degree level qualified or equivalent
• Recognised cyber security qualifications (e.g. GISCP, CSSA, CISSP, CISM)
• Excellent communication skills (both written and oral), negotiation and project management skills
• Ability to interact with organisations at a senior level
For immediate consideration please get in touch directly at :
+44 0203 761 2877