I am looking for a Data Architect
- Responsible for defining Data Architecture for Enterprise Data Warehouse environment
- Responsible for creating ETL solution architecture and design to meet long term goals of EDW
- Create overall enterprise data architecture and conceptual data model
- Translates business needs into a logical & physical database model
- Plan and coordinate with customer for DW ETL and Interface requirements
- Partners with the business analyst to create detailed design requirements at the logical level.
- Designs, reviews, and approves all objects that will be part of the database
- Ensures uniform standards throughout databases
- Manages database security, roles
- Drives Data Governance, Data Profiling and Data cleansing initiatives
- Experienced in various RDBMS, e.g. Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server. Experience in Teradata is preferred
- Experienced in data modeling tools like Erwin etc.
- Experienced in analysis, design, development , deployment & documentation of EDW solutions
Send me your CV to : email@example.com