- Market Rate
My client, a leading financial firm, is searching for a Data Scientist to join their three year program designed to optimise KYC, AML, and Fraud.
The candidate will be responsible for the infrastructure that provide insight from raw data and handling diverse sources of data seamlessly.
The role is a technical job that requires substantial expertise in a broad range of software development and programing fields.
The candidate must:
· 5+ years of professional experience.
· Sound knowledge of working experience with big data engineering and data analysis.
· Experienced in delivering compliance projects. KYC, AML, Fraud, Sanctions Screening.
· Good knowledge of Big Data query tools such as Pig, Hive and Impala.
· Prior experience working in a bank or financial institution
· Experience in Agile methodologies.
If interested please contact Kirsty O'Donnell on +442038051003 and email your CV to email@example.com