Data Warehouse Developer
My client urgently requires a DW Developer with the following;
· Experienced end-to-end Kimball Data Warehouse developer. Well read on the subject matter (The Data Warehouse Toolkit 3rd Edition particularly).
· Knowledgeable in various SQL Server versions, particularly in the differences and improvements between versions (for example, the major differences between SQL Server 2016 and SQL Server 2016 SP1). Knowledge in SQL Server 2016 SP1 is key, as it is what our current solution is based in.
· Expert in T-SQL. Must be able to reverse-engineer complex queries utilising the most cutting-edge functionality (this will be tested in the face-to-face interview).
· Experienced in gaining in-depth understanding of existing Kimball Data Warehouse solutions quickly with little assistance or documentation.
· Expert in SSIS. Experience in developing complex integration packages dealing with data from multiple sources that utilise conforming dimensions.
· Capable solo developer. Would be wholly responsible for the end-to-end maintenance and development of a highly complex, and highly critical, Data Warehouse solution.
· ‘MCSE: SQL Business Intelligence’ Certification highly desirable. ‘MCSA: SQL 2016 Business Intelligence Development’ Certification also desirable.
Please contact Stuart Holman on +44 203 0533 722 or email email@example.comApply now