DevOps Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) Engineers with expertise in Docker and/or Jenkins sought by a leading eCommerce brand.
Successful candidates will be responsible for the deployment of new software features while managing the costs of the organizational infrastructure to ensure high availability and scalability with a particular focus on Docker and Jenkins technologies.
- Move from manually scripted environment to Docker based system automation framework.
- Develop the continuous deployment model for multiple applications (development, testing, dynamic staging and production environments) and support Jenkins CI, re-usable CI testing scripts per project.
- Build out code and environment variables that allow runtime configuration changes and create continuous integration server and manage configuration.
- Test and select best-in-class CI/CD and DevOps tooling and train the organization around its usage.
- Degree in a relevant discipline ideally with a Computer science or Systems related component.
- Experience with deployment orchestration tools (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker).
- Demonstrable knowledge of low-level the TCP/IP stack, HTTP(S), web application security, and experience supporting multi-tier web application architectures.
- Experience managing bare metal systems outside of the cloud and Microservice Production Experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Linux/Unix Administration and Advanced skills in Docker, container-based applications, and service discovery.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- Advanced knowledge of application clustering/load balancing concepts and technologies and Scripting proficiency in Shell and Python/Ruby/Go/Perl.
- Knowledge of Redshift, Postgres and NoSQL technologies and of code and script (Python, Ruby, Bash).
- Dutch-speaking environment.
This is an exciting long-term project working with a household name brand. Please apply to email@example.com or call Adam on +31 (0)20 888 1066.