Digital Business Analyst – Consultancy – Mid to Senior Levels
We are currently looking for a number of experienced Business Analysts to join a global consultancy firm.
As a Digital Business Analyst you will be responsible for activities on projects and programmes of all sizes. You must be able to understand our client’s business needs and be able to creatively shape and refine business solutions to meet them.
Skills & Experience
- A track record of working on IT development programmes with demonstrable experience of working on a variety of different IT delivery projects.
- Exposure to a digital suite of systems such as CRM, CMS, Mobile Apps, Social Media and Ecommerce
- Experience of working with a recognised Agile or Iterative development methodology (e.g. Scrum, XP, DSDM)
- Experience of Agile documentation including Backlogs, Customer Journeys, Use Cases, User Stories, Acceptance Criteria etc
- Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping)
- Experience of analysis of both functional and non-functional requirements
- Experience of the full project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles and activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery
- Good facilitation and influencing skills with the ability to work with large groups of customers of varying level of seniority from user to board level
- Excellent communication skills and able to communicate with and present to internal teams and customers with technical and non-technical backgrounds
For more senior positions we will also like to consider experience in any of the following:
- Experience of leadership of other BAs
- User interface design and wireframing skills
- Experience of working in Scrum Master and/or Product Owner roles (with any certifications)
- Modelling of the business domain – process, rules and objects / data
- Formal requirements management and traceability (including use of tools)
- Working in a GDS framework
- Previous consulting experience within major consultancy or SI organisation