Digital Business Analyst
- £50,000 - £80,000 PA
Next Ventures are recruiting an experienced Digital Business Analyst to join a global, high-performing consultancy primarily based in London.
You will work with a number of end users to identify, design and implement a variety of digital solutions. You will also work with clients, developers, UX/UI designers and product owners to converge on various transformative programmes. You must therefore be able to guide and advise clients to develop and refine their digital strategy.
· Fantastic consulting skills – you must be able to facilitating workshops, solve complex problems, write business documents etc.
· You’ll have experience of working within a strong Agile development methodology
· You should have experience of agile documentation including backlogs, customer journeys, use cases, user stories, acceptance criteria
· Experience of a variety of requirements elicitation techniques, (e.g. interviews, questionnaires, user observation, workshops, role playing and prototyping) is essential
· Experience of the full digital project lifecycle and a good understanding of project roles / activities (technical and non-technical) required for successful delivery
· Strong understanding of digital technology and familiarity with latest technology trends
· Involvement in sales and pre-sales related content around contributing to proposals, presenting and managing proposals