For this assignment you will work in a dynamic environment where innovation is part of our DNA. As an EPiServer specialist you will play a central role in setting up our EPiServer environment (Acceptance/Production) using Microsoft Azure.
Last year a high level target architecture has been defined for our Online platform. The following technology decisions are made: Azure Website (PaaS), Microsoft BizTalk, Microsoft AppFabric, Azure API Management, Azure Service Bus, Azure Redis Cache, EPiServer. As you can see we will mainly use cloud based technologies.
Besides being more hands-on we are also working on our roadmap. Within this initiative you will also play a central role.
As an EpiServer/Front-end Developer you will be supporting Nuon setup and implement EPiServer fundamentals like:
· Tweaking and tuning;
· Access management;
· Processes and Governance;
· Guidelines (by example: how to develop EPiServer for the cloud);
· Support content managers;
· Cooperate with several Scrum teams;
· Challenge business requirements;
· Coach teams to craft the solution so it’s meets the requirements and (cloud) design;
You will work in a team with other Solution Experts in the Online area.
· University or College of Higher Education degree in information technology, mathematics; engineering or related subjects (or comparable training);
· More than 5 years’ working experience in the field of EPiServer and Microsoft Azure;
· .NET, CSS, HTML(5), AngularJS;
· A proven business acumen, and a profound interest in driving value-creating innovation;
· Fluent written and spoken English;
· More than 5 years’ experience with Scrum (Agile);
· Leadership skills and structured way of working.