ERP Project Manager
Our client is busy with the introduction of SAP in support of its business processes. The introduction of the financial and HR processes has already been completed during phase one of the project. At present, the preparation and implementation of Phase 2 (Technical Processes for Purchase of Warehouse Goods, Warehouse Management and Investment Program) is underway, and the preparation and implementation of Phase 3, especially the technical processes for maintenance (rolling stock and fixed installations) is under way.
An ERP Project Manager is required for support of the implementation of all engineering maintenance-related business processes in SAP at the client’s system.
The ERP Project Manager has the following profile (experience and competencies):
• The proposed candidates have an active knowledge of the Dutch language;
• The proposed candidates have a university or bachelor degree (or equivalent by experience);
• The proposed candidates have experience in drawing up specifications for ICT related services;
• The proposed candidates have at least 8 years of work experience, of which at least 5 in the public transport sector, and in particular support for ERP implementation projects implementing all implementation steps (scope determination, blueprint, development, testing, transition, go- live and aftercare).
• The proposed candidates have (at least) 5 years’ experience with organizational changes and the guidance of stakeholders in the context of an SAP implementation.
• The proposed candidates have proven knowledge and experience in a Prince2 project management environment.
• The proposed candidates have knowledge of the maintenance-related SAP modules or logistic modules.
The assessment of the subscriptions will be based on the following award criteria:
- Price 50%
- Competences 50%
Experience and competencies:
• Drafting of specifications, negotiation (10 points)
• Experience in project management of an ERP implementation (10 points)
• Experience with end-to-end implementation of an ERP implementation (scope determination, blueprint, development, testing, transition, go-live and aftercare) (10 points)
• Experience in guidance of stakeholders (change) (10 points)
• Knowledge and experience with Prince2 (5 points)
• Knowledge of the SAP modules (5 points)Apply now