French Speaking ServiceNow Solution Architect
- Market rates
- 5th of March
My client is a boutique Service Management integration partner who are looking for a ServiceNow Solution Architect to assist on a project for its customer based in Paris. The initial phase is for 3 months. Due to the large scale of the project, there is a high chance of extension.
The project is for a large banking client in France and needs an architect, that is very familiar with integrations of ITSM tools into ServiceNow, to design the solution starting first with an environment assessment followed by a core model definition and proof of concept. This would be the 1st stage of the project.
The right candidate would need to have the following skills and experience:
· Experience in the definition of ServiceNow environments
· Solution design experience for large enterprise environments (banking clients would be a huge bonus)
· Experience designing and building solutions which integrate ITSM tools with ServiceNow. (remedy, Jira, HPSM etc)
· Experience creating proof of concepts and requirement documents for technical teams to follow
· Implementation experience with ServiceNow modules in all tool suits (ITSM, ITOM, ITBM etc)
· Technical ability is not a must but of course would be a bonus
· Fluent French communicator (the project team, end client and all documentation will be in French)
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new opportunity then please send a copy of your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.