Head of Data Governance - Investment Management
- £120,000- £150,000 + Benefits
Next- Ventures are delighted to be supporting market leading organisations that are looking for a Head of Data Governance to sit within their Chief Data Office.
The successful candidate will have an extensive data background within Investment Management and will be responsible for
· Establish and maintain a data governance implementation roadmap including defining the strategic priorities for development of capabilities
· Be the subject matter expert for the company for data management, governance and data protection, including all relevant external standards and regulations
· Develop and deploy a data governance framework, including a focus on improving data quality, and the protection of sensitive data through:
§ modifications to organisational behaviour
§ policies, standards and procedures
§ processes and tooling
§ metrics and management reporting
· Define the roles and responsibilities, and accountability structure for data
· Develop and maintain an inventory of key data sets, their associated applications and systems, and the business functions that use them.
· Conduct, and maintain, an assessment of Data Governance capability and maturity against external benchmarks.
Extensive experience in Data Strategy, Data Management, Data Governance, MDM and closely related discipline
· Previous experience of owning and been accountable for Data Governance within an investment management environment
· Ability to design, develop and deliver a Data Governance roadmap aligned to the organisations data business strategy
· Investment Management experience is essential!!!!
· Experience of working in an advisory capacity within a similar organisation, and a demonstrable track record of successfully influencing the company.
For more details please send your CV to Lucille@next-ventures.com
Or call for more details on 0207324 1775Apply now