IAM Specialist - Cyberark/Azure/Active Directory
- Desirable Daily rate
Identity & Access Management Specialist – (Prague, MS AD, MS Azure, MS ADFS, SME, CyberArk, Oracle Identity Manager, Multi-Factor Authentication)
We are currently looking for an Identity & Access Management Specialist in Prague to join our team on client’s side. A great opportunity to work in an IT industry with exposure to new technologies and international environment.
· To be in charge of IAM (Identity & Access Management) as well as related solutions (Oracle, CyberArk, etc.)
· To be in charge of IAM platform using MS active directory, MS azure & MS active directory federation services as well as Oracle Identity Manager
· To have got a solid compliance and services on boarding metrics reporting process in place.
· Responsibility for keeping IAM technical implementation in line with security guidelines/principles and aligned to operational model as it will evolve
· Contributing with access requirements for new services/infrastructure designs
· Coordinating request to other teams: creation of vaults and access groups
· Reporting quarterly review results to Service Manager
· Actively monitoring IAM outside of quarterly reviews
· Owing the IAM metrics and alerts
· Responsibility for the implementation of the baselines relevant to IAM
· Min. 5 years of relevant experience from the field of access management
· Experience in IAM field, ideally in international and enterprise environment with mixed engineering & operational background
· Deep expertise within Microsoft AD (active directory), MS Azure, MS ADFS (active directory federation services) and Oracle Identity Manager
· CyberArk skills and Strong Authentication (Multi-Factor Authentication) are big plus
· Possess IAM compliance and governance experience
· Proven ability to find and understand vulnerabilities at a technical level and capable of recommending and effectively communicating mitigation strategy.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Fluency in English (spoken and written)
· Candidates have to declare Criminal record extract not older than three months