My client, a leading retail firm, is urgently looking for a number of IBM Tivoli Access Manager/ ISAM Engineer/Consultants to work in Zaandam join their team on a six month rolling contract.
- The Identity and Access Management (IAM) Specialist will:
- Provide leadership and focus for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architecture and standards.
- Provide assistance with role-engineering when new or changes to applications are introduced and/or when business functions move from one department to another.
- This role will also be the primary support for the Identity and Access Management (IAM) tools including, Quest reporter, IBM Security Identity Manager, and Active Directory.
The candidate must:
- IAM experience with the IBM IAM products for authentication. This means experience with "TAM" or nowadays named "ISAM".
- Provide role-engineering activities for various business needs
- Operate within documented processes and procedures for Role-engineering to maintain controls.
- Develop process and/or procedures for both technology and business functions;
- Act with sense of urgency when reacting to problems and gaps in tooling and procedures.
- Develop and maintain the Identity and Access Management Architecture and standards;
- Maintain a professional level of both written and oral communications;
- Provide evidence and process documentation for Identity and Access Management services activities
IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM) is an authentication and authorization solution for corporate web services, operating systems, and existing applications. It has been renamed as IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM), in line with the renaming of other Tivoli products, such as TIM turned into ISIM.