Our client a multinational IT consultancy is urgently looking for a ICT Senior Systems Engineer Websecurity, Identity and Access Manager, based in Brussels Belgium.
Within the domain concerned you are responsible for the IBM Security Access Manager (ISAM), IBM Security Directory Service (LDAP) and Trustbuilder products. You take care of the design of these products: configuration, capacity calculation, following up new versions with their functionalities, security patching, integration in the infrastructure, analysis, design, implementation, testing ... You are responsible for incident and problem handling. You work on projects that generate new functionalities. You therefore work closely with our customers and ICT architects. You follow the market evolutions of your technology domain, for example through frequent contacts with suppliers and constructors. In addition to tasks with a rather technical approach, your role can also include coordinating and process supporting tasks. You are open for evening and weekend work and you are prepared to go into an (ad hoc) permanent scheme.
• ? You have a higher level of education in IT (Master's degree with specialization in ICT) or equivalent through a number of years of relevant experience in the field of networks, telecom and security.
• ? You are passionate about everything that has to do with networks and security.
• ? You have a good knowledge of the usual web protocols, web security (AAA, MFA, ...), federation (OAuth, SAML, ...). Experience with IBM ISAM / Trustbuilder is a plus.
• ? Knowledge of scripting (Perl, Python, REST, ...) is indicated in the name of automation.
• You have good analytical skills and a high level of responsibility and you are able to tackle assignments independently.
• ? You are an excellent interlocutor at various levels and communicatively very skilled. You have strong communication skills both orally and in writing (NL / EN) to help shape the international cooperation between our various data centers.
• ? You are a good organizer and you are flexible. You can deal flexibly with scope changes in function of changing priorities and projects. • ? You are a team player and always willing to help colleagues when needed.
• ? You are result oriented with an eye for risks, quality and cost.
Technical knowledge / experience
You already have knowledge of one or more of the following technology domains:
• Open Systems: Linux, VMware, Windows, Perl, scripting ...
• Telecom: basic knowledge of data and user networks
• http: basic knowledge
• Websecurity and federation protocols (SAML, oauth, openID connect, ...)
• (X.509) certificate management
• Having knowledge of IBM ISAM is an advantage, but not a necessity.
For immedaite consideration please get in touch directly at : firstname.lastname@example.org +44 0203 761 2877