Identity and Access Management
- Competitive daily rate
Working closely with a leading consultancy based in Germany, Eschborn who are urgently looking for cyber professional within the Identity and Access Management division.
Primary skillset :
• 5+ years of Identity and Access Management experience
• Hands on experience with One Identity Manager (v6 and ideally also v7)
• Proven experience of consulting architecture, design, and implementation within Identity and Access Management technologies
• Technical skills with Active Directory, LDAP, SQL, VB.Net
• Significant experience in one or more technical areas of Information Security and especially in Identity Access Management.
• Proven experience in Dell One Identity Manager Architecture.
• Proven experience in a design role in a similar scale project.
• Proven skills in Business Process design related to Identity Access Management projects.
• Attention to detail and able to deliver high quality material.
• Good understanding of Information Security Control frameworks.
• Able to work in virtual, global teams in a matrix organisation, cross locations. Proven “pick up the phone and get things sorted”-attitude.
• Strong relationship management, analytical, problem solving, strategic agility, communication, influencing and presentation skills.
• Knowledge of the Financial Services/Management industry is a plus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against aggressive timeframes.
• Own design deliverables and be responsible for ensuring these progress.
• Aligning with technical development team.
• Understand the business need and the need to standardise processes, and build this into the design.
• Understand the large scale thinking and approach needed for success of the project.
• Involve stakeholders and ensure design is never completed in isolation without correct feedback and involvement.
• Perform Business Process design and Use Case design.
• Perform Low Level Design and Technical Design.
• Manage the quality of the design deliverables.
• Understand operational, regulatory and other risks related to the project.
• Use standard deliverable templates appropriately.
Apply directly or Feel free to drop a call where I will be happy to discuss the role.
+44 (020) 3761 2877