Information Security Architect
- Desirable rate
For our client we are looking for a Information Security Architect
In this varied role you will become a proactive and central participant in a strong team of skilled Information Security professionals. You will engage with stakeholders across the business, T&L IT program and project managers and external suppliers as an Information Security SME and review technology objectives for new IT projects and programs, and their resulting security requirements, making recommendations accordingly. In collaboration with the Security Governance team you will also offer governance and risk guidance and perform research and development activities on new security developments.
• Manage and perform risk assessments in early stages of IT projects and programs.
• Carry out treatment and tracking of identified risks in order to ensure that security is properly embedded at delivery.
• Provide advice and guidance to stakeholders with implementing suitable, cost-effective security measures throughout the development phases (Agile/DevOps)
• Coordinate code reviews and penetration testing and manage execution in collaboration with external vendors
• Establish and provide specialist consultancy on e.g. Enterprise Security Solutions and Industrial IT (ICS/SCADA)
• Support the Security Governance team with research and development on current and emerging security trends and threats
• Support the IT Digital Team in early stages to provide a solid security foundation for Digital Innovations.
• Promote Information Security good practices and represent Information Security on all levels within the organization
For immediate consideration please get in touch directly at @
Who we are looking for:
• A Master degree in computer sciences, information management or another related area (a Bachelor degree can be accepted if experience is extensive)
• Broad general IT knowledge (networks, architecture, Cloud etc).
• Proven experience of managing and implementing risk within a global and similar size business
• Solid security relevant experience including Information Security and Risk Management experience
• Knowledge of international regulatory and compliance frameworks
• Knowledge and understanding of securing cloud technologies
• Proven ability to work and effectively prioritize in a dynamic and decentralized work environment
• One or more Information Security Certifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CCSP. SCCP. Ethical hacking) are required
• Strong personal impact with excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels of the business
• Handles most situations independently but will timely seek advice and guidance on more complex issues
• Being able to explain complex ideas in a concise manner
• Being able to articulate the risks in a language that the business understands
• Strong situational analysis and decision making abilities
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• High attention to detail
• Be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Must be highly reliable, trustworthy and honest