My client a leading retailer are building out their cyber security practices whereby they are hiring 2nd line manager.
- Has the overall responsibility of the Country/OpCo in regards to information security; point of contact for local executive management. Supports and assists in the further development of Information Security, ensures compliancy (PCI DSS, SOX) is upheld and required actions are planned and executed; admin manager for the other local information security resources
- Communicates and ensures proper reporting to local ExCo and CIO in regards to information security risks and initiatives
- Supports the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of the Global Information Security Program to the local Country/OpCo;
- Is part of a “centre of excellence” for the regional information security management team
- Contributes in the preparation and implementation of necessary information security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
- Supports the design and operation of related compliance monitoring and improvement activities to ensure compliance both with internal security policies etc. and applicable laws and regulations
- Contributes and executes suitable information security awareness, training and educational activities
- Supports per case on Analysis/Back trace of Information Security Incidents
- Combine technical and non-technical expertise to assess information security risks of business projects, IT Services, Applications and Vendors and their impact
- Guide business owners and relevant stakeholders throughout the entire delivery lifecycle ensuring that information security is considered in a proportionate and tailored way
- Work closely with business stakeholders to find the right balance between cost, security and usability
- Complement and augment the knowledge of the other ISO functions to cope with special and complex business demands.
- Independently manage the activities and responsibilities you are assigned
- Execution of the responsibilities according to legal and ethical standards, as referenced in the Group Information Security Policy
For immediate consideration please get in touch directly at :