Information Security Manager
- £380 - £420
Next Ventures are currently looking for an Information Security Manager who will be reporting into the Head of Information Security Strategy. The Information Security Manager will be responsible for representing the Security Management Office (“SMO”) in matters of risk management and Information Security to the relevant Business function.
Telco experience is a must
You will also need Service Designer expereince preferably for SD-WAN VPN+ product and a good understanding of the Agile way of working, Release Train Engineer, Solution Train Engineer.
Job Role / Description Information Security Manager:
· The role will provide Information Security advisory and consulting services to the Business unit and will require a strong background in risk management.
· In-depth understanding of relevant regulations and legislation that affect the operations of client.
· Be required to support with the development and execution of the Security Strategy and be a central point of contact for Senior Business stakeholders within the relevant business unit(s) for information security and risk management issues and queries.
Key skills and experience of the Information Security Manager:
· Knowledge of industry recognised security frameworks and regulations such as ISO 27001, ISF SOGP, DPA and PCI-DSS is essential to aid in the communication of compliance and associated risks to key stakeholders.
· Expert in Security Governance, Assurance and Risk Management;
· Previous experience in Telecommunications industry;
· Strong experience with Software assurance practices and techniques and the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
· Knowledge of payment card systems;
· Knowledge of ISF SOGP, PCI-DSS and GDPR Data Protection & Regulations;
· Understanding of Network and Security Technologies;
· Proven management experience in Information Security.
At least one of the following certifications is required, further training may be given to the right candidate:
· ISO 27001:2013 Lead/Implementation Auditor.
If you feel that you have the relevant skillset and experience and therefore believe you are suitable for this position please apply with your up to date CV and we can discuss the role in more detail.
firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively please call 0207 549 4030Apply now