Infrastructure Project Manager Europe
The purpose of the job
- Shape, manage and be responsible for European Infrastructure IT projects
- Contribute to the IT infrastructure architecture & solution portfolio in line with the Global Solution Inventory (GSI)
- Deliver and Manage infrastructure related projects in respective area (Workplace/Coloaration,Network/Telecom, Datacenter).
- Project definition - scope, objectives and resources/budget and alignment with Solutions Department management and business stakeholders
- Support in Business case, budget & benefit setup/tracking
- Project execution, closing and handover to service delivery organization
Engineering/Technical University degree Level or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum 5 years in IT Infrastructure roles
- Experience as IS/IT Project Manager
- Experience as IS/IT Service Delivery Manager