Junior SAP Security Specialist - SAP, Security
- Circa £270 per day
Job title: Junior SAP Systems Security Specialist
Start date: ASAP (latest start 18th January)
Duration: 3-6 months
Hours: 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Pay rate: £270 per day
Purpose of role:
To manage all user access, role definition and build across the company’s Global SAP and Business Warehouse HANA environments, ensuring segregation of duties is maintained to the clients policies and audit requirements.
Key Job Accountabilities:
• Design and configure SAP Roles and Authorisations to ensure a fully secure and robust system in conjunction with the IT SAP Teams
• Provide in-depth testing of roles to ensure they meet security and business requirements, troubleshooting any authorisation problems both in BAU and project activity.
• Responsible for user administration in SAP and BW HANA systems – both allocating and removing access
• Documentation of Security processes, role definitions and assignments
• Co-ordinate Security testing to ensure resilience of the clients systems and using Interim SAP GRC tools.
• Management of transports across all SAP environments
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU ARE FULLY SUITABLE FOR THE ABOVE ROLE AND ARE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE UK!
THIS ROLE IS URGENT SO YOU WILL BE CONSIDERED IMMEDIATELY.
PLEASE SEND YOUR UP TO DATE CV TO email@example.com