Next Ventures is working with an exciting new partner on this project. We are looking for someone who is able to design and support the client and the SSC onto Maconomy Core to successfully implement it across their business and actively help them to ensure Global processes and governance.
Role: Maconomy Core Design and Governance
Location: Paddington, London
Length: 1 Year
Start Date: ASAP
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Create excellent working relationships with senior FinancePlus and Opco Finance executives.
- Provide business insights into the technical and financial solution design process.
- To support deployment planning and business readiness activities.
- Ensure processes and governance are implemented and followed as designed.
- Plan and implement training / awareness / alignment events.
- Act as the liaison for the business post implementation and help embed the Maconomy Core deployment in the organization.
- Trouble shooting post implementation challenges and driving to resolution.
- Keep documents and governance processes up to date
The key skill requirements are:
- Strong finance process experience
- Confidence to provide inspirational leadership in challenging situations, able to influence at board level and work under pressure
- Highly motivated, flexible team player and manager with the ability to deliver in a timely and professional manner
- Strong communication and influencing skills to create relationships at executive level across the business
- Strong understanding of the Finance area and its strategy and what success looks like
- Quick ability to understand the WPP organizational landscape
- The ability to understand technical functionality and rationalise it
- Business advocate to drive efficiencies, stabilization and continuous improvement
If you feel like this is a suitable opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.