West Sussex- £55,000 plus generous package
A Globally recognised Retail company are currently looking for a Middleware specialist to join their team. With a number of implementations and upgrades currently ongoing, there is a large amount of work for a motivated individual to get their teeth into.
- Undertake analysis and definition of projects to enhance and deliver new features and functionality to meet agreed business requirements in timely manner, to budget and without compromising quality
- Design and implement new or enhanced operational processes to meet business objectives and improve efficiency to minimise the risk of disruption to availability
- Provide technical expertise to internal and external teams on operational technologies
- Support the business in the creation of Business Cases and Change Requests to continually improve the functionality, performance, and reliability of our systems
- Create Functional Specifications for work packages to be delivered by other parties
- Manage the day to day operation of the Middleware tools and systems
- Manage the relationship with third-party partners
- Strong interpersonal skills with a persuasive and assertive approach
- Strong written and verbal presentations skills
- Ability to resolve problems with a resilient disposition
- Experience of complex process automation design and implementation.
- Experience of Windows and UNIX operating systems
- Knowledge and experience of SAP ABAP, Java, UNIX scripting, Microsoft Powershell and SQL languages, OO concepts and other tools/languages
- Experience of various data transfer technologies such as HTTP, FTP, SFTP, Web Services and API’s
If you feel that this could be a good step in your career, APPLY NOW!!! If you have any further questions regarding the position please get in touch with Brad Hilton- Tel: 02073241786 E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org.