Net developer (m / f)
For the automotive sector in Munich, we are looking for a .Net developer (m / f) with a focus on application development for a new central control unit for premium vehicles.
* Integrate existing and new applications of climate functions for a new central controller
* Work : with the software architecture and clarify requirements with stakeholders at the customer
* Perform code analysis, refactoring and optimization of legacy code
* You are responsible for the technical coordination of the development team (up to 6 developers)
* They are contact persons for the customer and the team and clarify requirements, changes, errors and further development in an Agile development environment
* Development of high-performance, high-performance code
* You have the entire component at a glance and are the key contact for the overall development.
* Experience in hardware-related software development, debugging and performance optimization
* You have already developed in an agile environment (eg according to SCRUM) and have experience with Continuous Integration (Jenkins)
* Ability to quickly integrate into complex software environments and processes
* Stand-alone and organized work
* Excellent communication skills