Network Security Architect
My client a leading French consultancy is Urgently looking for Network Security Architect with significant experience in using Palo Alto. This will be initially a 6 Month Contract plus extension.
Your main mission is to participate in the optimization, the security, the reliability and the availability of the network infrastructures (WAN, LAN, LAN Datacentres, F5, WOC, Firewall, Internet and RAS) of the whole group (several thousands of sites around the world).
Main missions :
· Define and validate the technical architectures of the Security and Network services
· Define and validate telecom standards for a global or specific implementation
· Achieve Level 3 operational support for deployed telecom infrastructure
· Contribute upstream to the various infrastructure or application projects led by the Group ISD
· Engineer or Bac +4 / 5 of training, you have acquired minimum 5 years of experience in the service of large companies and / or telecommunication service providers, in an operational role (level 3 support) and engineering (standby technological, solution recommendation, definition of complex network architectures, implementation).
· You have a high level of technical expertise in the areas WAN, LAN, WIFI, load balancing, firewall, Proxy, IPAM allowing to exchange with experts of these subjects.
· CISCO expertise (CCNP certification, expected CCIE level) and strong security skills (firewall).
· Mastery of: FORCEPOINT, PALO ALTO, BLUECOAT, INFOBLOX, ARUBA, HPE.
· Current English required on this position with a strong international dimension.
· Knowledge of the French language is a bonus.
For immediate consideration please get in touch directly at :
+44 (020) 3761 2877