My client is a leading technology company that urgently need a Network Security Solution Architect!
Provides solutions to secure the enterprise information and information processing facilities by determining security requirements; infrastructure architecture; planning, implementing, and testing security systems; preparing operational security policies, and procedures. This must be in compliance with corporate architecture and security policies.
- Enhances Solution Architects team accomplishments and competence by architecting technical solutions for our client's business applications, in line with architectural and security industry best practices, the applicable regulatory constraints and the architectural and security policies of our client
- Formalizing high level architectural principles in technical architecture with associated operational procedures.
- Coaching team members on network and security architectural principles; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes.
- Determines security requirements by evaluating project’s requirements; compliance with regulatory and legal stipulations; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; determining cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security technologies; defining requirements for local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs), routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices; public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Guide the implementation of security systems by specifying firewall, proxy, intrusion detection policies; directing equipment and software installation, configuration and hardening; preparing preventive and reactive measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining cryptographic keys; providing technical support; completing documentation.
- Assist in maintaining the compliance of the infrastructure architecture and security to policies and procedures; conducting incident response analyses.
- Assesses and plans for upgrades of systems, network, network components and security systems by monitoring the security and compliance of the environment; identifying gaps; evaluating and implementing enhancements.
Send CV's directly to - firstname.lastname@example.org
I look forward to receiving your profile!