DevOps Ops Engineer with skills in Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata and UNIX sought for a leading international Blue Chip based in Amsterdam Zuid.
We are looking for a client facing Informatica DevOps Consultant to join an experienced team of DWBI & Analytics experts. With a solid understanding and extensive hands-on experience designing, creating, and testing Informatica solution, you will be working on various projects, building advanced Data Integration solutions for clients.
- Working as a DevOps team member and managing application support
- Working on various L2 and L3 activities including Incident management, problem management, Service request fulfilment and release management
- Work closely with Scrums teams and the business to support the application production environment.
- Administration and configuration of Informatica PowerCenter, Teradata, Unix components in a large-scale Enterprise Data Warehouse environment.
- Design, development, testing and deployment of Informatica, Teradata and Unix Components.
- Provide technical expertise on Informatica PowerCenter and Teradata.
- 4+ years of relevant Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence experience.
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps Ops Engineering and/or Second/Third Line Support.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL, DevOps framework and processes.
- Strong knowledge of Informatica Power Centre, Teradata, Unix.
- Fluent in English and Dutch.
- Good understanding of SQL, Database and Data modelling with experience of the OBIEE reporting tool or similar is a plus.
This is an excellent DevOps project for a highly skilled Informatica Ops Engineer. Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam on (+31) 020 888 1066 to find out more.