Next Ventures are currently searching for an Oracle Fusion HCM Data Analyst
Functions & Accountabilities
- Monitor, maintain, increase the integrity of data in HR systems, in collaboration with HR and Finance colleagues across the region.
- Acquire data from primary/secondary data sources to support the population of data templates ready for upload to HCM.
- Assist with pre-work activities involving cleaning of data by reviewing reports to locate and correct issues
- Support the project team in managing employee data using HCM and other HR systems.
- Build effective working relationships across the wider global HR, IS and Finance teams
- Primary point of contact for ‘smart’ template coordination activities for the region.
- Support distribution of smart templates to local points of contact, tracking delivery for each deadline
- Review templates for accuracy, missing information, conversion formatting issues, chase data as required
- Assist in testing & validation exercises working within tight timescales to support the project towards go live activities.
- Work closely with the project team to provide timely data, troubleshoot and problem solve. Escalate technical / data issues to the global lead.
- Act as first line technical resource contact to HR system users.
Previous HR systems experience, ideally using Oracle HCM or other cloud based systems.
Apply now to James@next-ventures.com & Oracleteam@next-ventures.com