Next Ventures are currently searching for an Oracle BI/OBIEE/Business Intelligence Project Manager
Job Description Summary :
- Client is engaged to manage the delivery of various transformational projects and programmes. The programme encompasses a wide variety of business change streams driven by strategic commercial, regulatory and statutory objectives.
- Many of the projects relate to Business Intelligence in an Oracle environment and PM for this work is required
- The successful PM candidate would be have the following characteristics
- Responsible for interfacing with key stakeholders across the group and have an understanding of the business issues being addressed.
- In possession of project management experience in a dynamic business environment
- Be experienced in the full project lifecycle and able to demonstrate successful management of business and technical projects
- Expected to manage project teams including platform colleagues, business resources and third parties (onshore / offshore as applicable).
- Should possess good communication skills, enabling them to comprehend and address different stakeholders in the appropriate manner.
- Familiar with TSO project management lifecycle and governance processes.
OBIEE, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle ERP, Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle OBIEE Project Manager, BI Project Manager