Oracle PL/SQL Developer (Informatica/ETL/PL/SQL) Zurich
- £600/CHF820 a Day (subject to tax and deductions)
Oracle Developer – Global Banking Customer, Oracle Pl/SQL, Oracle ETL, Oracle Development
For a global bank based here in Zürich we are looking for a Senior Oracle Developer to join a project.
The department provides a wide range of services to the bank, formulating and implementing real estate strategy, managing our Business Delivery Centers, and delivering business support services, which include security, records management and language services.
The IT function provides IT Solutions for Real Estate Services, Business Services, Records Management and Document Management & Archiving. GBSS IT is looking for senior developer position to support in Data and MI projects.
1. Design and development of Oracle and ETL work packages in Data Warehouse environment.
2. Production 3rd Level support, perform root cause analysis of issues related to production issues
3. Lead coordinator of releases, deployments and other technical activities
4. Organisation & coordination within team support deliveries conforming to the banks processes & practices.
5. Support other activities like automation, improve quality, knowledge transfer and other organization activities.
International team of 7-10 members of various nationalities distributed in 2-3 countries in different time zones.
We are looking for candidates with:
1. Solid experience in data warehouse architecture, design and development with Oracle
2. Prior working experience in banking Data Warehouse (Switzerland) platform is plus
3. Strong data model, PL/SQL skills
4. Strong experience of ETL design and development using.
5. Strong coordination and organisation skills, ability to work with multiple teams across diverse locations and cultures
6. Good coordination and leadership skills with experience in leading coordinating releases, deployments and other technical activities
7. Self-sufficient and able to proactively work to address issues
8. Good communication skills in English
9. Ability to work concurrently on a number of different topics.
10. Strong data analysis skills, troubleshooting, able to perform root cause analysis of issues related to production issues or business requirements.
We look forward to reading your CV.
Rates are circa £600GBP/800CHF for a minimum 12 months contract in Zurich
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now