Oracle Techno Functional Consultant (SCM/Manufacturing)
- $50-55 ph
Title: Manufacturing Supply Chain Techno Functional consultant
The ideal candidate will be 50% technical and 50% functional. Needs to be able to access Oracle data base and write queries from the back end and also be able to utilize the front-end forms. Once extracting the data using queries, needs to be able to manipulate it in excel, and create pivot tables and know V lookups. Candidate further needs to be able to explain the data to the functional user team.
· Implement and roll out developed solutions in Oracle MFG/ERP based environment. Provide technical consultation to business unit and IT management to ensure development of efficient application systems.
· Define Requirements, configure standard applications, provide gap analysis and design, and end-user support. Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
· Set up/Configure Oracle MFG and SCM modules - Inventory, APC, BOM, WIP, Costing, Quality, Engineering, OSFM, MSCA etc.
· Design and build Custom Oracle RICE components and unit testing. Assist in the design, configuration, and deployment of Oracle MFG/Planning applications in the e-Business suite.
· Lead and manage Oracle data conversion activities. Assist in migration from legacy systems to Oracle e-Business Suite.
· Perform conference room pilots, user acceptance and other required activities for Oracle ERP implementation projects.
· Provide integrated systems planning and recommend new technologies and processes targeting improved efficiencies. Drive business process reengineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
· Need to work closely with Business / Site leads and IT Teams in multiple sites across US and Mexico. Position involves travel to various and unanticipated sites throughout the United States and Mexico
· Perform production support activities for our internal customers.
· Utilize Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g, Oracle Applications R12, Oracle Manufacturing Modules - Inventory, BOM, WIP, Costing, EAM, Production Scheduling, Oracle SCM Modules - ASCP, OM, PO, WMS, MSCA, Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support, Oracle databases, tables, PL/SQL, and SQL Developer. Minimum Requirements: Multiple years expertise in Oracle Manufacturing applications including -
· Oracle MFG Modules – Inventory, APC, BOM, WIP, ASCP, Costing, Quality, Engineering, OSFM, EAM, MSCA.
· Working Knowledge of other Cross modules like OM, PO, Shipping etc. highly preferred.
· Oracle implementation, Upgrade and Support on end-to-end projects
· Oracle Databases 8i, 9i, 10g, and 11g;
· Oracle Applications R12;Apply now