PEGA Lead System Architect (LSA) - London - Start ASAP. Greenfield
- £800-1000 per day all inc
PEGA Lead System Architect (LSA) - London - Start ASAP. Greenfield project with future Marketing Involvement.
PEGA Lead System Architect (LSA) - Experience in designing PRPC applications including requirements Gathering, enterprise architecture design, formulating design of class structure, ruleset hierarchy, organization structure, identification of properties and design of flows based on business requirements.
Work as Lead System Architect (LSA) in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team. Responsible for configuring business application using Pega PRPC V7.
1. Provide module leadership (in terms of detailed design and constructions) within pega project
2. Developed and demonstrates good knowledge of PRPC architecture & all PRPC design and implementation features.
3. Works in conjunction with PEGA SSA, LBA and solution architect to deliver a module within pega application / Project
4. Accountable for ensuring that the detailed design of the module is in line with the business requirement and the high level overall design.
5. Good experience in scoping, planning & delivering projects using iterative software development life cycles over multiple release cycles.
Should be CLSA certified.
6. Ability to review code and guide team on optimal technical solutions.
Certified in Pega CLSA part 1 & part2