Project architect (Security)
- Desirable rate
My client a leading Dutch consultancy is Urgently looking for a Project Architect Security.
Information about the assignment:
The Project Architecture team contributes to the improvement of information quality by implementing and further improving the architecture principles. The team seeks supplementation in the form of a project architect.
Project architect (Security) ensures that standards are applied in projects and programs, guides the development of business cases and assesses and assesses project start architectures (PSAs) and PIDs. He / she also initiates and develops the data dictionaries, taxonomies and metadata standards.
He / she works together with ICT architects to make a good contribution to an enterprise architecture.
· Academic working and thinking level
• Some years of experience in developing data dictionaries, taxonomies and metadata standards.
• Experience within the DJI and criminal justice chain
• Conceptual and practical-content skills
• Environmental awareness
• Analytical skills
• Experience with data center solutions
• Knowledge of BIR and VIR / BI
• Knowledge of (J & V) infrastructure
• Known with: SparX, TOGAF, Archimate and other relevant architectural methodologies
For immediate consideration please get in touch directly at :