Project Manager – Business Intelligence / SQL
Next Ventures are currently looking for a Project Manager to work in the Business Intelligence team for an Insurance organisation in the City of London. You will play a key role in the delivering multiple Business Intelligence based project on the SQL Server BI stack (SSIS / SSRS / SSAS) for their clients that drive meaningful business insight.
Job role and responsibilities of a BI Project Manager:
· Your role will be to deliver Business Intelligence projects and working through the full project lifecycle. You will create Project Plans,
· Identify and mitigate project risks
· Drive the delivery of projects through project teams made up of Developers and Business Analysts,
· Manage stakeholders,
· Measure and track progress against key milestones and report back to the Practice Director.
We need an experienced Project Manager who has the gravitas and confidence to manage the relationship with key senior stakeholders and project sponsors both internally and externally. You will be able to manage sometimes complex or difficult interactions and be assertive when necessary to challenge client’s expectations and manage scope creep.
To be considered your CV must show you have a strong interest and career history in:
- Business Intelligence or Data Analytics within the insurance industry
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
- 5 years’ experience in a Project Management role.
- A successful track record delivering Business Intelligence projects with external clients not just internal stakeholders.
For immediate consideration and interview in the next week please contact Kirsty on +44 203 805 1003 and email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org