Project Manager - Cyber Security
- Competitive daily rate
My client a leading consultancy based in Beligium is urgently looking for a project manager who has experience within the Cyber Security.
This role is responsible for managing Security services projects, to deliver a solution to the customer using the appropriate business measurements and terms and conditions for the project according to the project charter, project agreement or contract. The majority of projects will be in data-centre migration/infrastructure or physical builds, network (including telecom), Cloud, Infrastructure & Deployment.
They have overall performance responsibility for managing and maximising revenue and GP, through effective change control, cost reduction and opportunity identification.
The PM could be responsible for managing all project resources, including subcontractors, and for establishing an effective communication plan with the project team and the customer.
The PM will be able to demonstrate ownership of contracts and effective management of all engagements by :
· Establishing the appropriate client governance.
· Demonstrating mitigation and resolution of risks and issues through consistent and effective use of the Security Services Risk Management processes and tools (RPM), ensuring information reviewed regularly and kept up to date
· Anticipate and act early to avoid troubled contracts.
· Ensuring that projects follow WWPMM and are Audit and Business Controls compliant.
· Ensuring the contract information in BOB is correct and Day Zero and Monthly
· Approvals are actioned
The candidate will have demonstrable experience of;
· Full life cycle experience of engagement leadership, strong pre-sales capability, strong commercial management.
· Ideally PMI Certificatio,
Strong Communication / Leadership skills
· Excellent English language skills.
Other responsibilities the PM will have include:
· 4-5 years’ experience of leading and delivering projects
· Strong Team leadership skills
· Strong stakeholder capability - able to operate at all levels with the client.
· Strong Commercial Management capability
· Required to drive strong customer satisfaction within the accounts being delivered to strengthen the Security performance
· Pro-actively drive base growth from within the account to strengthen Security’s performance Required
· High School Diploma/GED
PMI Certification : Acquired
For immedaite consideration please get in touch directly at :