Our client is a Tier 1 SI based here in the United Kingdom. The role falls within the SAP Banking field and involves guiding Banks through the consideration of complex technology transformations to help them build, transform and operationalize IT capabilities to support the new breed of customer experience-based business models.
- Experience in SAP:
- Banking Services, CML, BP, Account Origination, Bank analyzer (Accounting for financial instruments)
- Cloud solutions: SuccessFactors/Hybris or Ariba
- Flexible for Travel
- Proven success in building and developing high - peforming teams taking ownership of developing others
- Fluent English (Fluent German is an advantage)
- People development and team building skills
- Passion for technology trends
- Experience within the Banking sector
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience understanding business challenges and explaining how the clients offerings and servcies provide value
- Insights on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry, especially agile methods
- Well developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
If you have the relevant skill set and are fully eligible to work in the United Kingdom then apply here.