My client, a globally recognised consultancy requires an internal Business analyst to elicit and document business, functional and non-functional requirements and manage stakeholders as part of either discovery pieces of work or project delivery for internal projects.
- Elicit & interpret business and technical requirements using a variety of elicitation techniques, using technology to communicate where appropriate and necessary
- Support stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of a project to ensure that business requirements are delivered appropriately
- Write high quality Business Cases, Use Cases, Requirements Catalogues and BPMN process maps in accordance with requirements of the assigned work
- Provide Business Analysis Team Lead and Head of Business Relationship Management with ad-hoc support when required
- Alongside this, provide support and guidance to other Business Analysts
- Degree in an I.T. related Discipline
- Strong understanding of Agile, Waterfall methodologies and the SAP landscape
- Strong experience as a Business analyst.
These roles are internal with my client and therefore a good opportunity for those Business Analyst who may prefer less travel whilst till being hands on for a globally recognised company.