SAP Change Manager - SAP, Change, Comms
- Circa £450 per day
SAP Change Manager
Start date: Immediate
Location: West Sussex
Duration: 6 months +
Rate: Circa £450 per day
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To lead the Stakeholder / Comms Management workstream lead for the SAP Implementation Programme.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
· Update the Stakeholder / Comms Management Strategy, approach and plan for the overall SAP Programme
· Produce the Communications strategy and plan for the overall SAP Programme
· Clearly identify and develop the stakeholder map
· Identify and assess the change impacts on roles, jobs, structures, skills etc. to inform the Communications and Training strands of the SAP Programme incl Programme Team members.
· Document the detailed e-2-e “TO-BE” business processes from the SAP Blueprint / Explore phase in conjunction with the functional SMEs and the systems integrator to standards.
· Create and maintain appropriate SAP Programme documentation incl: User / Help guides ie: how to’s, FAQ's, quick guides and work instructions etc on the Sharepoint for use by both the SAP Programme Team and employees.
· Produce a Training strategy for the successful adoption of SAP by all stakeholder groups
· Carry out a Training Needs Analysis for users and support the UAT activity.
· Produce the Training Material for the Programme Go-Live, including Quick guides, e-learning, updates to Sharepoint etc.
· Plan, schedule and be responsible for training delivery and attendance.
· Produce an overall work stream approach and plan.
· Provide a weekly progress update to the SAP Programme Manager.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
· Extensive industry experience (5yrs+) of leading and managing Stakeholder / Comms management activities in typical ERP systems implementations.
· Proven experience in Stakeholder management across all levels within organisations.
· Proven experience of developing and implementing Communications strategies / plans.
· Proven experience of developing and implementing Training strategies / plans.
· Proven experience in developing and delivering ERP / systems Training courses.
· Must have excellent communications skills both verbally and written.
· Proven experience in developing Help Guides, FAQ’s, e-learning, intranet / SharePoint content in support of systems led change programmes.
· Must be fully conversant with MS Office products
· Be able to lead and manage teams.
· Must have good knowledge of Process mapping and documentation
· Must have proven experience of working with a systems integrator
· Must have experience of SAP implementation methodology
· Change Management certification, preferred.
· Must be a professionally qualified.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
· Educated to Degree level and with Professional Qualifications ( Change Management preferred),