SAP CRM Consultant
- Immediate - 2 weeks
Next Ventures is currently looking for a SAP CRM consultant for a role based in Brussels.
The new employee will be part of a team of SAP CRM specialists who are dedicated to supporting and implementing system and process improvements in SAP CRM and related systems.
Prepare the content of the analyzes, plan and organize them in order to ensure that they can run efficiently.
Take note of the analyzes to be carried out and draw up their own work plan on this basis
Preliminary collection of information to clarify the assignment
Contacting and collecting information from all possible stakeholders
Preparatory study and research work (analysis)
Take note of the existing business and IT architecture
Knowledge of existing processes
Follow-up of planning
Drafting analyzes and recommendations to propose solutions tailored to the business, in line with the (ICT) strategy.
• analyzing and drawing up processes
• documenting processes
• create documentation for the development of (IT)
• tailor-made solutions.
• analyze the business needs for IT solutions
• ensuring consistency with existing business architecture
• report on the progress of the analyzes and processes
• to identify bottlenecks
• Preparing and supervising the approval of Change Requests in relation to the initial scope
• quality of the proposed solution
• integrity of proposed solution with respect to existing applications, processes, strategy
Translating the analyzes into functional specifications for the development team and performing configuration work.
• Clear and functional description of the analyzed solution for development by a development team.
• Executing configuration work in SAP CRM
• Quality of specifications and configuration.
Active involvement in the testing and transition of the production system.
• Assist in preparing the HP QC test system
• Testing developments and configuration settings
• Quality of the test scenarios
• Respecting planning
Incident handling and change management, including the unit, integration and regression testing of the solutions.
• Follow up and solve incidents, problems and changes.
• Preparing and supervising the approval of Change Requests
• Speed ??with which incidents are resolved
• Quality of the proposed and offered solutions
Required Skills :
§ Strong analytical skills
§ Strong communication skills
§ Thinking very customer-oriented
§ Take all initiatives necessary to analyze and improve processes
§ Takes responsibility for the designed and implemented solutions. Reports to the Business Area Lead.
§ University or equivalent through experience
§> 5 years
§ Experience in integration with SAP ECC (this knowledge is not necessary but is considered an advantage).
§ Demonstrated track record in implementing SAP CRM in at least 2 full cycle projects.
§ Advanced (Customizing) level or experience with the CRM web UI (CRM 7.0)
§ Strong Experience with the SAP CRM Sales module and service module
§ Middleware / Integration experience. Experience and technical skills for the integration of SAP CRM with other (SAP) systems and solutions.
§ Excellent knowledge of core CRM Business processes in a B2B and B2C environment
Start date: Immediately
Languages: French and English or Dutch and English
Duration: 7.5 months
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me direct on +44(0)7725951929. I will call you back TODAY to discuss further with a view to securing an interview as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.Apply now