SAP DATA Harmonization Specialist MDG
Next Ventures is currently looking for the following for a global end user in the Frankfurt area:
Under the umbrella of the Master Data Analytics, we create unique analyses with the purpose to enhance our customer's processes.
By doing this we help the business entities to manage the sales process more efficiently, shorten the product introduction process or to streamline their portfolio management.
Our small and flexible team as well as our agile development methods allow us to deliver fast and customized solutions.
The ideal candidate has strong analytical skills and determination to work in a team solving challenging problems.
Besides strong technical skills in the area of ERPs, data integration/normalization/harmonization the candidate needs to able to communicate with stakeholders in the business (and their respective management) and technical platform/support teams. The candidate has to translate the business requirements into technical solutions.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or another technical degree from a University
- Experience with SAP MDG-M or similar enterprise level master data management systems
- Experience in software development
- Strong SQL skills, ideally with Oracle databases
- Experience working with ETL tools like SAP Data Services, Informatica or similar
- Experience working in an agile team / SCRUM methodology
- Experience in data migration
- Experience visualizing KPIs and presentations for management and business stakeholders
- Fluent in English
- Considered a plus: experience with SAP Information Steward
- Considered a plus: experience with SAP Lumira or Qlik Sense or similar data visualization tools
If interested, please forward your most recent profile in MS Word Format to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply now